Antiquity when it was the Foster House boarding house, Quogue Street, ca. 1910
Antiquity, built in 1734, was moved to Quantuck Lane in the early 20th century when it became a family home.
Much of the interior 18th century interior architecture is intact.
Here, a built-in cupboard flanked by two paneled doors.
18th century window with nine over six panes, with original glass.
During deconstruction, all architectural elements were labelled.
Original 18th century door with transom ready for storage.